General Visa Information
Please be advised:
– Only 4-pages visa applications printed out after registration at e-Consulate (www.e-konsulat.gov.pl) are accepted.
– All questions should be answered, without keeping blanks.
– No corrections or overwriting on the form are allowed.
– All the documents must be prepared on A-4 size paper.
All the original documents submitted to the Embassy need to be copied.
IMPORTANR FOR TRAVELERS TO POLAND
Please note that due to the reoccurring cases of wild poliovirus (poliomyelitis) and position taken by the World Health Organization (WHO) that the current situation may result in failure to achieve global goal of eradication of the disease, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland has decided to introduce, with effect from 1 June 2014 r., to third countries nationals living / residing in Cameroon, Pakistan and Syria (including citizens of these countries), the requirement for the declaration of immunization against polio, as a mandatory supplementary document when applying for a Polish visa.
Declaration form is available for download here.
Airport Health Department provisions here.
The Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Islamabad kindly informs that beginning from the 13th of May 2013 all travelers residing in Pakistan should apply either for Schengen or National visas for Poland at the Visa Section of the Embassy of Poland in Islamabad.
On-Line Appointment Registration
The Consular Section of the Embassy of Poland in Islamabad kindly informs that all the applications for Schengen as well as national visas may be accepted only after prior electronic registration through the on-line “E-Consulate” platform (www.e-konsulat.gov.pl).
(please, click on the name)
E-Consulate platform allows the applicant to:
– fill out visa form on-line as well as print it out in order to sign and present at the Consulate.
E-Consulate allows the applicant to fill out the form on-line, send it electronically and print out in order to sign. It also ensures the applicant that the form is filled out properly.
Please be kindly advised that sending the application form via E-Consulate platform does not release the applicant from the personal appearance at the Consulate at the date of appointment chosen when registering. The applicant is required to bring along printed out and signed application form and other supporting documents.
Also processing time – that is 15 calendar days – starts only when the applications is successfully submitted at the Embassy.
– make an appointment in order to submit visa application at Consulate
The applicant is obliged to make on-line appointment at the Consulate in order to submit the documents. The date and time of appointment is a first step of on-line registration of the application. Please be advised that visa matters may only be registered under visa appointments. Choosing other options due to lack of free terms for visa applications (e.g. legal, citizenship, passport) will not allow the applicant to submit documents at the Embassy.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING TRANSIT THROUGH SHENGEN COUNTRIES
Applications shall be lodged no more than three months before the start of the intended visit. Holders of a multiple-entry visa may lodge the application before the expiry of the visa valid for a period of at least six months.
Holders of Polish D visas will be entitled to one visa-free transit of maximum 5 days through the Schengen territory in order to reach the territory of Poland, unless they fail to fulfill the entry conditions (see above) or they are on the national list of alerts of the Schengen country through the territory of which they seek to transit. In order to travel back to the country of origin and generally in case of any next transit through the territories of Schengen States, holders of Polish D visa need a transit visa.
INFORMATION FOR THE FOREIGNERS –
READ BEFORE YOU APPLY:
All the applicants are kindly advised to plan their visit to Poland and submit complete application together with passport at least three weeks in advance in order to enable the visa section to carry out the required procedure without any delay. They also will be requested to prove that they possess sufficient amount of money to cover all the costs of accommodation and medical treatment, which is equivalent to minimum 100,- Polish Zloty per day (accommodation) and 300,00 per day (medical). For children under 16 years of age minimum 50,- Polish Zloty per day is required.
All visitors to Poland or any E. U. country are obligated to declare to a Customs Officer at the border the possessed amount of money, if it exceeds 10000,- Euro.
Any foreigner traveling to Poland in order to begin or continue studies, scientific research or any other kind of trainings, should possess an amount equivalent to 800 zloty for the costs of living and lodging for each month of the stay.
Documents proving the possession of the above mentioned amounts are as follows:
Bank statement issued by a financial institution, with one of its branches being located on the territory of the Republic of Poland, stamped and singed by an eligible bank staff member and issued not later than one 2 weeks prior to appointment date at the Embassy; traveler’s checks; credit cards along with a bank statement declaring the limit of the credit card; debit cards along with an up-to-date bank statement, formal invitation, as stated in article 16 of the Polish Act of Aliens dated 13 June 2003; documents proving that the foreigner has been granted a scholarship.
NOTE: All applicants have to appear personally (excluding holders of diplomatic passports).
GENERAL VISA INFORMATION:
- Only 4-pages visa applications printed out after registration at e-Consulate (e-konsulat.gov.pl) are accepted.
- All questions should be answered, without keeping blanks.
- No corrections or overwriting on the form are allowed.
- All the documents must be prepared on A-4 size paper.
- The visa can be either a short-term (Schengen) or a long-term (National), and issued as a single, double, or multi-entry.
- A short-term visa can be issued for max. 90 days within 180 days and a long-term visa can be issued for max. 365 days of stay in Poland.
- Visa application fee – 7000 PKR, non-refundable. It is payable in cash at the time of applying. In case of appeal the fee – 7000 PKR, non-refundable.
- Applications are only accepted and processed after submission of all documents. If visa form is not filled in completely or the above conditions are not met, no visa will be issued.
- Size – 3.5 x 4.5 cm.
- Colorful, sharp focused with very clean contrast.
- Not older than 6 months and must be very similar to the applicant’s appearance.
- Taken straight, showing eyes, face from both sides and from the top of head to upper part of shoulders so as the face to take up 70-80% of photo.
- Showing person without headgear, looking straight ahead with closed mouth.
- Face should not be covered with hair.
- In case the person wears glasses: The glasses should not be of dark color.
- Frame should not cover any part of eye. Should not appear any luminous reflection.
- In case the person is wearing religious headgear than photo should carry out the following in additional: chin, forehead and both cheeks should be sharply visible.
- Headgear should not cause shadow at face.
- No pictures with blue background allowed.
List of insurance companies in Pakistan
Update October 2016
Adamjee Insurance Company Ltd
Asia Insurance Company Ltd
Askari General Insurance Company Ltd
Atlas Insurance Ltd
Chubb Insurance Pakistan Ltd (Formerly ACE Insurance Ltd)
CICL – Century Insurance Company Ltd
Continental Insurance Company Ltd
Crescent Star Insurance Limited
East West Insurance Company Ltd
Habib Insurance Company Ltd
Jubilee General Insurance Company Ltd
PICIC – Pakistan Industrial Credit Investment Corporation
Premier Insurance Limited
Pak-Qatar General Takaful Limited
SPI Insurance Company Ltd (formerly Saudi Pak)
TPL Direct Insurance Ltd
UBL Insurers Ltd
UIC – United Insurance Company
Universal Insurance Company Ltd