PHILIPPINES VISA REQUIREMENT
- Original Passport (valid for six months)
- Four Photographs (white background)
- Company Covering Letter
- Invitation Letter (for business/conference purpose)
- Membership Certificate KCCI (for business/conference purpose)
- NTN Certificate
- Confirm Hotel Booking
- Police Character Certificate (attested by MOFA)
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement Last Six Months (attested by MOFA)
- Two Sets of Accomplished and Sign Visa Application Form
- Travel Itinerary
- Personal Appearance Is Must
All entries in the application form must be TYPE WRITTEN OR PRINTED IN BLOCK CAPITALS in a legible manner in BLACK & DARK BLUE ink.
Application must be submitted at least 15 working days before the intended date of departure.
All supporting documents must be submitted in ORIGINAL and in 2 SETS OF DUPLICATES; Failure to submit and comply with all the documentary requirement s indicated above may lead to the disapproval or denial of the visa application.
Submission of requirements and receipt by the Consular Section of the submitted application forms and supporting documents is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.