INDONESIA VISA REQUIREMENT
Ø Minimum 15 days require for the processing of visa.
Ø Visa application should be applied minimum two weeks before the flight
.Ø Personal appearance is must.
Ø The travel agent should submit the visa application with their undertaking letter
- Original national passport with validity should not less than 18 months for tourist visa and 18 months for business visa from the date of entry & previous passport must be attached (if any).
2 visa application forms completely filled along with two latest color photographs.
- Copy of pages 1-3 national passport, along with the copy of previous Indonesia visa (if any).
- Copy of valid / latest national identity card (NIC).
- Copy of confirmed return / onward ticket (attested by the airline / ticketing agent).
- Copy of confirm hotel reservation (issued by the concerned hotel).
- Bank statement for the last 6 months with the minimum balance equal to US$ 10,000 for business and US$ 2,000 for other purpose.
- National Tax Number Certificate (NTC).
- Business registration certificate copy / Recommendation letter from the chamber of commerce or business association (for business only).
- Invitation from the sponsors / business partners in Indonesia or other proofs if any (for business and social visa).
- Authorization letter with NIC copy of the authorized person or agent.
- Covering letter from the company / applicant mentioning the purpose of visit clearly + guarantee letter.
- Visa form must be sign by the applicant.
Incomplete documents (1-12) will not be entertained
.Ø Additional requirements needed or interview may be conducted if it is necessary.
Ø Submission of documents does not guarantee issuance of visa, as consulate general reserved
Ø the right to reject any visa application without mentioning any reason.