General required documents for a Belgium Visa Application:
- Firstly,download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Belgian Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- Travel health insuranceconfirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Belgium and the entire Schengen area.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Belgium and itinerary
- Flight Itinerarywith dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Belgium
- Hotel Bookingfor the whole duration of the intended stay in Belgium.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Means of subsistence– Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Leave permission from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- No-objection certificate from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months